Woodmont Real Estate Informative - Tennant /Landlord Question

Review by newtothestates on 2007-02-28
SANTA CRUZ, CALIFORNIA -- Hi my 3 cents users

I am wondering if someone can direct me to solve my probleme with woodmont real estate (http://www.My3cents.Com/showreview.Cgi?Id=19310) and i need advice about to whome i should write my comlaint and if it is gonna help or not.

As things became bad with the collecting agency and they tried to contact me sending me an offer on friday 23rd feb to pay part of the requested amount by the 28th .

Off cource i recieved that letter monday 27th and of caurce i wont be able to make the payment at the requested date.And even if i will do it off cource they will recieve it after the 28th wich will give them the right to ask the rest of the money.

Can i get any advice about that about contacting any consumer affaire or contacting an attorney general?
Comments:2 Replies - Latest reply on 2007-03-01
Posted by Anonymous on 2007-02-28:
You need to contact the housing authority for California. They should be able to direct you to the right agency for your concerns. Good Luck
Posted by newtothestates on 2007-03-01:
i contacted the housing authority for California and they said that they don't deal with issues like that and they suggested the consumer affaire or the BBB

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.