polywell computers Complaint - Polywell Computer
As a honest consumer from your state, I felt it was my responsibility to bring to your attention the following incident.
I recenly bought a computer from Polywell, and have had numerous problems. I have tried multiple times to have these issues addressed, to no avail. I was hoping that you or someone on your staff can investigate/shame this company.
My story is as follows:
When I was designing my system I specified that I wanted an extra quiet system, since my study is sandwiched between two bedrooms.
1) System TOO loud compared with any other similar computer on the market. They finally shipped a replacement quiet power fan, but the system is still too noisy.
2) The firewire connections do not work - I have tried to use multiple devices.
3) The system shipped without a digital video card (as per specs). after a lot of calls, they shipped me the correct part, but charged my AMEX card for the original part, which was hauled away by the service tech - as per their instructions.
4) The CD-RW and the DVD-ROM are on the same IDE bus - burning is slow and error prone.
5) I have on site warranty service. The service company however will only call back after numerous calls, and it takes weeks to schedule any on-site service (I live on cape Cod, MA).
I am rather angry and frustrated at this point, and want my money back - since the company has seen fit not to/or cannot resolve these issues. If that is not an option, I want a system that works as advertised...
Please feel free to contact me if you would like more details regarding this incident.