Sprint Nextel Complaint - My Sprint Razor Is Smarter Than Yours.....
NORTHVILLE, MICHIGAN -- I purchased MOTOROLA RAZOR from Sprint store in Nov,07.
* I picked the ring tone I like. But one day in my car I heard a sound like siren while I was driving. It scared the hell outta me. Shockingly, it was my new RAZOR phone.
* I tried but didn't fixed. I didn't find the ring tone my dearest phone picked by itself because it wasn't even existent on my phone. I was so confuse.
* I went to Sprint store, he wasn't so surprised. No wonder, my 4 family members are suffering the same problem. Night time we have to be make sure that our RAZOR's are OFF.
* He disconnected the battery for few seconds than put it back and told me that do the same thing when it happens. Talk about technology!
* Every time my phone decided to choose to switch SIREN RING and scared the hell outta me, I did what he told me and fixed the problem temporary.
* One day, my phone was insist the keep that ring tone. Nothing changed. I went to the Sprint store again but not for another bright idea. Ask for replacement. And guess what! The 90 days refund time was over. Good timing, eh! I have to pay $35.00 for replacement and there is no guarantee that the new phone don't have that problem.
* Well, me and my phone have to be happily ever after until my agreement is over with Sprint.
More Reviews on Sprint Nextel: