Sprint Nextel Complaint - 13 days 787 text messages???
NORTHVILLE, MICHIGAN -- I pay $5.00 a month for 300 text messages on my daughter's phone. Mine is completely close for that service.
* Her phone got broke on 04/09/07 and activated new one on 04/29/07. Until cutting time she was able to make calls and use text messaging for only 13 days.
* Got my bill. They promised to give 300 text for $5.00 but they lowered to 270 and added 487 over usage equal 757 but charged me for 787 total.
* I asked detailed statement. They said I have to get a court order for that. Than I e-mailed the customer service, they said they don't keep a record for text messaging for customers privacy.
* They didn't answer my other questions. I am not eve sure about if they read my mail.
I AM PUZZLED!
* $5.00 for 300 or 270?
* 270+487=787 or 757?
* I have to bring a court order for to get detailed text message statement but they don't keep record about text messaging?
This is STINK!
That is the mail I received from Sprint and please pay attention to their very last word. This is too funny!
I replied them but didn't hear anything yet.
Thank you for submitting your request via Sprint
online. I am S*** N and have received your
request for the removal of the 300 SMS Text Messages
option. I would make this process a breeze for
I have removed the 300 SMS Text Messages option
from your account. This change will be effective
on May 19, 2007. You can verify this change in
the "Plan Details" section of your online account
anytime after 4 hours of receiving this mail.
Your phone can still send and receive text
messages (depending on the handset type) at a minimal
charge of $0.15 per message.
In case you want to enable this option again, you
may either reply to this email or submit a
request online and we will promptly enable it for you.
We are diligently working to create a world class
experience for you - each time.
Thank you for contacting us. Have a great day.
Sprint together with Nextel
"Where our customers come first!"
I didn't ask ONLY to remove 300 SMS text Message option and create 0.15 cents per message drama. I requested completely turn it off like on my phone 248 *** ****
If I have to make it clear, 248 *** **** WILL NOT be able to send and/or receive text messages. That's what I asked for on the phone from S*** and M**** when they told me about 0.15 per message like you. I mentioned in my mail as well.
I don't know who should I talk with or how can I explain more to make it clear. Do not tell me that you can not completely turn it off , because as my request text message service had been completely turned off on my phone few months ago. Now I am asking exactly the same thing for my daughter's phone.
If you really want to diligently working to create a world class experience for us - each time please pay attention to the customer request.
Thank you for your reply and have a great day to you as well.