Black Widow Inc Complaint - Black Widow Inc - Scooter Scam!
SAINT CHARLES, ILLINOIS -- So it's May 7th and I decide I want to buy a cool motorized vehicle. I end up going for a Black Widow Inc Gas-Powered Scooter (www.blackwidowinc.com). They offer a "certified refurbished" model which they claim is in 100% working condition.
Three days later I receive the scooter and open it up. To my disappointment the scooter had all of these issues:
* Missing hardware to hold on the seat
* Missing hardware to hold on the gas tank
* Broken Hardware holding the chain in place (so chain just falls off)
* Severed Electrical Wires (so the cutoff switch would NOT work)
* Generally in Poor condition and very beat up (Hardly "certified refurbished")
I quickly email Black Widow Inc and tell them I have a broken scooter. I ask for a replacement that doesn't have broken parts. Nearly a week later, Black Widow Inc replies and tell me the damage "happened during shipping". I could hardly believe their BS.
Arguing with them went nowhere and they even had the arrogance to tell me to "have a mechanic fix the problems". And to make things even worse they removed the line on their website saying "100% working condition" under the refurbished scooters!
I would AVOID this company at all costs after the way they treated me. Dishonestly and Poorly. They are offering 10% off for COD orders. I was stupid enough to go for this and now I don't have a way to get my money back.