Ever private Card Complaint - Ever Private Card are the biggest BS company in the world

Review by Cierra on 2007-06-12
TUCKER, GEORGIA -- I was on the internet just doing the normal thing I do everyday and I received a pop-up on Ever Private Cards services and so I stared to fill out the info, like my name and my address. Then later on the next day I receved a phone call from the company and they asked me more questions like my account info so being interested at the time I gave the my info not really thinking about any thing bad could happen so through the phone confersation everything was going good until they said I needed to give $200.00 so I told them I was not interrested no longer and to cancel all services. So days later I seen that $54.95 was removed from my account,and that is just a chuck of money until they got to $200.00. So I am trying to get things straighten out but I have not received a message from the company
Comments:5 Replies - Latest reply on 2007-07-13
Posted by Pomona Guy on 2007-06-12:
Here's something I found on the internet:

"Send this company an email to this web site www.everprivatecardservice.com and write them a nasty letter and then also file a complaint with the Attorney General in CA. Address is: State of California, Office of the Attorney General, Department of Justice, P.O. Box 944255, Sacramento, CA 94244-2550. This is the only way you'll get your money back..."
Posted by Anonymous on 2007-06-12:
Wow, what a bunch of crooks. Guess that when they say never give your info out over the Internet it applies here.
Posted by Anonymous on 2007-06-13:
You may also want to turn on your pop-up blocker.
Posted by Dez718 on 2007-07-06:
About 2 weeks ago, everprivatecard debited my checking account for $49.95 for a service I never agreed to, but I received my refund check yesterday.

Here's how you can get yours.

Go to their Customer Service and Refund Request Form website:


Give your name and email address, and in the subject of your email, explain that you did not request their service, do not need their service, and did not realize that you were authorizing their service. They should respond the same day. At first they'll try to pressure their bogus "service" on you, but if you reply to them and reiterate that you did not request their service, do not need their service, did not realize that you were authorizing their service, and want a refund, eventually you should receive a message asking for your address and informing you that you should receive a refund in about 10 days.

If they continue to give you a hard time, tell them that your next step will be to file a complaint with the California Attorney General Edmund G. Brown Jr.'s office. That did the trick for me.

Posted by The U.S. Military Soldier on 2007-07-13:
I have just become a victim to this service. They got my information from an loan I filled out online. I also just sent in a refund request and I'm going to keep track of whether or not they respond to me. My bank is fully aware of my problem and my account is now blocked to refuse ALL transactions so they can't take anymore of my money. I'm gonna harass them until they give my money back and if they don't, I'm gonna report them. Their little withdrawl overdrafted me and now I owe my bank $126. I'm not taking this.

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.