National Enterprise Systems Complaint - Collection Agency
The debt was from 2 years ago and this was the first time i was contacted about the $500 i know i owed. I have moved but still have the same phone# that i have had for over 5 years.
1. They called at 8am (earliest by law)
2. Told me that "We have made several attempts to collect the payment due, with no response this is the last time we are going to contact you about this outstanding debt." (i never received mail or a phone call before this one.
2. Threatened me. "If we do not receive a payment today you will receive a order to appear in court."
3. When i told them that i need to speak with my Lawyer before i make a decision, the phone was passed over to someone else.(as if this new person has more knowledge and the gang up on him mentality) Come to find out after my many questions about the company and alternate payment methods they LIED! Then i was informed they would "recommend" that the company that i owe take that action.
4. I dragged my feet in making a decision to pay so they hung up on me, then called me back. (another attempt to get me scared into paying)
5. The only method of payment is to give them your checking account#
In the end i paid the bill but cannot help feeling payment arrangements could have been made.
I did not appreciate their methods.