Alaska Airlines Complaint - The Father, The Son and Alaska Airlines
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON -- Alaska Airlines (at least during meal service) would include small Old Testament verses (Psalms, if I remember correctly). I thought it would be interesting to see how their service holds up to examples from the Bible.
1. In scripture, Jesus returned from the dead on the third day.
In Seatac, Alaska returned my baggage on the third day.
2. My prayers to the almighty about lost baggage are met with silence.
My calls to Alaska about lost baggage are met with busy signals.
3. The Good Book says 'seek and ye shall find'
Alaska: "are you sure you tried carousel 12"?
4. Book of Revelations "and there was silence in Heaven for about half and hour".
Alaska Baggage service: Hold music and something about heavy call volumes, 41 minute
5. Jesus: 'I will come like a thief in the night". - so do the neighborhood kids.
Alaska suggests leaving baggage on my doorstop in the middle of the night.
6. David slew scores of Philistines with the jawbone of an ass.
Does anyone know what happens to traveler suggestions to airline management?
7. On the Day of Pentecost, disciples were granted the gift to speak in many tongues.
I could have used this gift when speaking to representatives trying to track down my suitcase.
8. Jesus: "suffer the little children".
Hey - at least THEY will have leg-room.
... and I knew Sunday School would pay off someday.