Comcast Corporation Informative - Lies and bad customer service
PEMBROKE PINES, FLORIDA -- Comcast has a monopoly of the cable service and the lack of respect.
During the past week I have been without cable, even though I am still paying a bill for this service and constantly lied too by all representative of this company. I know you are a very busy so I will only point out the high-lights from the past week:
• Contacted the Call Center on Monday July 2 to complain of the lack of channels the 2 receivers upstairs are able to obtain. The representative had me go through multiple steps including trying to see a channel 1, the On-Demand channel. Once we established that it could not and service was needed to troubleshoot what does the telephone troubleshooter place in the comments for the problem, not what I called in for but what she had us do- get channel 1. The service technician called to confirm the time and then canceled because channel 1 is not available in our area.
• July 3rd we had a horrible storm in South Florida. We called again because this time all of the cable was out. We are told that nobody else is complaining but we had a call setup for Thursday (see above) so at that time all would be handled.
• July 5th we again had to call, this time we where told service canceled the call. We asked to speak to a supervisor, was told one would call us back. Still waiting for the past 5 days for a call from this supervisor.
• July 6th placed a call to the office in Pennsylvania, had a woman call back and apologies for all of the trouble we have gone through. Promised that we would get service on Sunday.
• July 8th service due between the hours of 2 and 5 pm. At 459pm contacted Comcast and asked where is the service representative, was told he will be contacted and call us. 515 called Comcast again and told that the service representative tried calling the house but nobody answered.
To end this fun-filled day we spoke to a representative who said that he would call his boss and that person would contact us again, after 30 minutes tried calling again on a different phone. Told that neither the customer representative nor the boss was working that day. Tried to explain that we just spoke to that person the reply was, oh he tried to call a couple of times but no answer. We have Caller I.D., three way calling and call waiting and nobody called. Told somebody would call back again waited. Tried calling again only to have another person tell us a different story about who is not working and who is working. We are still waiting for this person to callback.
The have no competition and no care of customer records. I guess they do not need to document the calls because nobody is watching them. Arrogance, lying and lack of respect is no way of doing business. Who is responsible for watching over this company?