MetroPCS Informative - Too hot to handle - metroPCS UTstarcom
ROSEVILLE, CALIFORNIA -- I recently bought a metro PCS UTstarcom phone. I noticed right off that there were issues with the battery. It would not stay charged and when the phone was in use for long periods of time it became hot. I took the phone back to the retail store that I purchased. I received a new battery and was told ALL phones heat up. This is not true. I went back a second time to address the issue and was told the same thing again. At this point I need to recharge the battery on a daily basis. Also if I use the phone for a long period, again I need to recharge. The phone still heats to the point I do not want it close to my face.
I would not recommend this phone.