DirecTV Inc Informative - Horrible service
WILKES BARRE/BINGHAMTON, PENNSYLVANIA -- 1. I ordered DirecTV in April - I took 4 different days off of work just to have it installed. A service person showed up on only 2 of those days, but they made ME WAIT AROUND FOR THEM ON ALL 4 DAYS,NEVER HAVING THE COURTESY TO CALL AND SAY THEY WOULDN'T SHOW UP! They had to return yet another day to fix the mistakes they made, which were plentiful.
2. In May, they denied me local channel access - claiming FCC regs, and made me jump through a series of hoops to apply for a channel waiver. On further investigation, I found that I was APPROVED for a channel waiver, but DirecTV didn't feel it was cost effective. SO - they LIED and claimed I was denied by my local channels and the FCC!!!.
3. In June, they overcharged me on my bill, then refused to correct it. After many hours on the phone and speaking with a few so called "supervisors", they corrected THEIR mistake.
4. In July they shut my service OFF when they made a mistake on my bill and "forgot" to give me the credit. It took hours on the phone with them to clear it up and reactivate my service. This one they blamed on their computer system!!!!
5. In August, I spent an entire day trying to rectify the local channels issue. To date, it is not rectified.
6. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY PULL IN SEPTEMBER!!! DOES ANYONE IN THAT COMPANY KNOW THEIR @$$ FROM THEIR ELBOW? FOR YOUR OWN SANITY - CHOOSE ANOTHER COMPANY