Air Canada Complaint - Terrible Service
Air Canada is the worst airline that I have ever had the misfortune of flying with.
Here are some of our most recent issues;
1. Canceled our flight and didn’t tell us so missed all connections for our return to New Zealand
2. Lost our bags on 3 different flights
3. Didn’t have enough staff on when we arrived to Calgary so our bags didn’t get unloaded, in turn meaning we could not clear customs which in turn we missed our connecting flight had to wait 7 hours in Calgary for the next flight. This in turn also meant our family who had driven 2 hours to meet us also had to wait 7 hours for us to finally arrive in Regina.
4. On a flight between Calgary and LA had a ticket which had complimentary meal on it, Air Canada advised that once we were in the air you had to by the meal, which I had already done in purchasing the ticket.
5. And now THE LAST STRAW, putting up with this abysmal service so that I could collect enough air points to get a free flight back home after all of these years of bad service the BA$%ARDS have canceled my air points as they have expired….And why have they expired you ask???? Because I haven’t used Air Canada in the last 24 months...unfortunately I had used Air Canada to fly back to Canada in the last 24 months just that for some reason my air points were not created to my account.
I WILL NEVER FLY AIR CANADA AGAIN.
More Reviews on Air Canada: