[X]

4
Helpful
Votes

Hauser Rental Complaint - WARNING!!!!!!!! - Steamer Rental

Review by rdm on 2002-12-28
WINSTON-SALEM, NORTH CAROLINA -- My sister was seriously injured in an accident involving a wallpaper steamer. She was in the hospital's burn unit for 10 days and continues to suffer from an explosion involving the wallpaper steamer. The salesman made out to this sweet housewife that it was a breeze to use and never gave warning to the potential dangers of machine which seemed antiquated at best. My feeling is that if a machine can so easily do so much bodily harm that training, certification or at least sufficient warning should be in order in a responsible rental firm. She will not fully recover for a year and her 12 year old child was also injured. Thankfully none of the other smaller children were in the room. PLEASE HIRE A PROFESSIONAL WHEN THESE METHOD IS NECESSARY.
Comments:1 Replies - Latest reply on 2003-01-28
Posted by Anonymous on 2003-01-28:
i'm sorry your sister failed to realize that steam starts off as hot water and gets hotter when it turns to steam. did she never take 8th grade science? what a sorry, sorry, family you have.

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:
(required)

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling


By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.


Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.