Vonage Phone Service Complaint - Vonage Phone Service Ripoff
So you want to switch to Vonage "The Indian Company". I initiated a change to Vonage on 9/9/07( They were open 24/7 right)!
1) The order was wrong. OK I'll deal with that.
2) Switched main # from Verizon to Vonage.
3) On phone with Customer service/tech support in India for 2.5 hours with no result.
4) My line one switched from Verizon to Vonage does not work and no one can tell me how to hook it up.
5) I have 2 line jack from Verizon and Vonage doesn't know how to hook up the one line without
cancelling out the other. Oh yes can you get a tech service person for installation for a week.
6) I am now paying for a non existent phone service plus $50.00 for a Vonage modem that won't hook up so my main# will work.
7) Vonage was supposed to call me back last night to see if I could figure it out. That is not my responsibility.
They never called in spite of 2 other available numbers.
Beware Vonage is totally incompetent, un reliable
but has no problem taking your money.
8) Oh yes try and get a RGA # to return the unit and cancel the account. The phone call goes dead.
FCC you had better get on this.
More Reviews on Vonage Phone Service: