North American Bancard Informative - Credit Card Services Did Not Work
COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO -- My experience with North American Bancard is similar to previous complaints.
1) The credit card service never worked. Our IT services and territory manager could not get the service to work. Our IT manager has several years experience and no amount of time investment could get the product working satisfactorily.
2) Customer service at North American Bancard says they have no record of our problems and blames us for the problems.
3) We returned the equipment after several attempts to resolve the issue and the company continue to charges us even though the service has never been activated due to technical issues.
4) The company threatens us with collections even though the service was never used. All initial payments were made in good faith even though the service never worked.
5) Customer service is non-existent with this company.
6) Any users reading this may contact me at email@example.com to start a Federal Trade Commission Complaint or lawsuit against this company. I have a 20 year legal background up to and including working with the Supreme Court as a paralegal. I fought against companies like North American Bancard in the past and have had some success against them. My experience also covers defending companies like North American Bancard that have legitimate claims against deadbeat customer, so I know both sides of the issue.
My legal background is in Article 9 of the UCC, FTC (Federal Trade Commission") law, consumer law and Secured Transactions. I have connections with several law firms across the country including two of the top consumer law firms in Colorado where I live. I am on a first name basis with partners at Holme Roberts and Owen and Hall and Evans. If those involved would care for me to work on this issue, I am willing. I would be happy to coordinate an action against this company for all concerned if my complaint and yours are not resolved. My legal theory for our claim will be discussed with each of you who want to bring a claim. This legal theory is effective in most cases and I have won complaints for consumers and Finance companies with my expertise. The FTC has decides with the consumer on most similarly situated complaints.
I have been burned just like each of you with a complaint. I have a reputation as legal bulldog. I propose starting a claim with the FTC for all of you who with to join me. I initiate this legal action myself on our behalf with little cost which I can absorb myself. I will start contacting each of you by email soon. Feel free to contact me to know that my heart is in the right place and to gain your confidence on my intentions. I recommend not threatening North American Bancard with a lawsuit, but to move forward with an FTC complaint unless the situation improves dramatically.