Top Ten Most Dangerous Toys Of 2007 Informative - From MSNBC.COM: Ten most dangerous toys of 2007
The toys on the 2007 WATCH list and the companies that make them are:
1. Go Diego Go Animal Rescue boat, by Fisher Price. Contains lead paint.
2. Sticky Stones, GeoCentral. Magnetized stones that, if swallowed, could "stick together across the intestines, causing serious infections and death."
3. Jack Sparrow's Spinning Dagger, Zizzle. Viewed as eye hazard.
4. Dora The Explorer Lamp, Funhouse. Potential for electric shocks and burns.
5. Lil "Giddy Up" Horse _ Sassy Pet Saks, Douglas. Contains fibers and small parts that could be a choking hazard.
6. Spider Man 3 New Goblin Sword, Hasbro. Rigid plastic could cause injuries.
7. Hip Hoppa, by Spin Master Ltd. and Vivid Imaginations, Ltd. A combination footboard and bouncing ball that children jump on has the potential for head and other injuries.
8. B'Loonies Party Park, Ja-Ru, Inc. Children blow balloon-like toy out of substance squeezed from tube. Has potential for chemical ingestion.
9. My Little Baby Born, Entertainment, Inc.; Zapf Creations AG. Baby doll comes attached to tiny pacifier that could be swallowed.
10. Rubber Band Shooter, Simple Toys LLC. Shoots rubber bands and presents eye hazard.
Taken from MSNBC.COM
Happy Holiday Shopping everyone.
PS. Avoid the above toys if they are not age approved or have been recalled!