Wellpoint Informative - T-Mobile The four letter word
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA -- Never take T-Mobile Service:
1) Customer service: they never waive even 50 cents , if minutes are exceeded by any chance even 3 minutes also they will charge $1;20 but don’t waive it. Even if you beg also they will simply say sorry sir we cannot do that.
2) I got stuck with the contract for 2 years , I regret every day
3) You won't get 10 % discount : I worked in 4 companies ( 21st, Stat Farm, Toyota, Bank of America) they all give 10% discount on Cingular & at&T.
4) Incoming text message: they charge 25 cents, if you ask them to block the service , they will tell that option is not available nor they can not turn off on the phone. Greatest advice they will give is : tell your friends not to send text messages.
5) Camera phone : it will keep on taking pictures when it in your pocket, they charge for each photo 25 cents , guess what – you might be knowing the solution by this time. You are smart. Same thing dude , sorry sir we cannot waive it nor it can be turned off on the phone.
You will all entirely REGRET for the period of contract. Trust me. Only thing they are very good at respecting with SORRY SIR. I appreciate it. Keep it up.