Burger King Informative - Heat Lamp - Jr Whopper -- Made me Sick!
CLEVELAND, OHIO -- On Tuesday and Thursdays I work 2 jobs and go directly from one to the other. I went to the drive through at Burger King on E. 30th & Carnegie in downtown Cleveland, OH to grab a bite to eat on the way to job #2. I ordered a Jr. Whopper Meal. I could tell right away the fries were not fresh, because I was munching on them as I drove away. But it wasn't until I had drove a few minutes away that I reached for the burger and unwrapped it. I could tell its been sitting there for awhile because the wrapper was sticking to the burger!!! The bottom bun had even started to get hard.
So I took a bite and it was hot so I figured maybe it was ok. That was at 6:30 pm. At 4:40 am I woke up to my stomach gurgeling and churning and cramping with intense pain and I had to go to the bathroom where I stayed for the next half hour!! not a pleasant site! I tried to go back to bed, but ended up back in the bathroom for another 20 min.
When I thought back on the burger I realized the mayonnaise had cooked under the heat lamp and gone bad, that was why I was in agony. NO MORE BURGER KING FOR ME!!!! I'll be lucky if I can even eat a burger from anywhere again!!!