Amazon.com Complaint - "Black Friday" Promotion Deceptive Advertising
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON -- Amazon advertised a special discount for "Black Friday" plus it offered an additional Manufacturer coupon (only good for that 1 day and if bought at amazon only).
(1) Now amazon will not ship giving reason they made an error. [That's Deceptive Advertising.]
(2) They benefited by drawing thousands of buyers to their web site. Now their offering the discount on an inflated price. [That's BAIT & SWITCH]
(3) Bottom Line: No Product; wants us to buy now at about list price; The Rebate Coupon has now no value and became worthless. [That's not only Bait & Switch but also an "Unfair and Deceptive Act" per FTC web site.]
(4) Amazon.com robed us of the opportunity to buy same product at a competitive retailer and basically robbed other retailers of customers [by
unfair & misleading advertising.]
(5) The Black Friday's promotion was phony and untruthful in its Promotional Activity. [see FTC.gov]
(6) Any other decent company or store would have honored what they advertised and even given an apology.
ESPECIALLY FOR "WIDELY ADVERTISED" "BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTIONS" WITH THE AIM TO GOAT BUYERS TO BUY AT AMAZON, TAKING AWAY BUYERS FROM OTHER STORES.
(7) Amazon.com makes itself unavailable to its customers, and their Customer Service Telephone (if you can find it) is absolutely worthless to speak to anyone to solve an issue. They say: "They know nothing".
(8) Communication to its Corporate office in Seattle, WA has been ignored to date. I doubt they care about the customer.
What a sad company, indeed.