Qwest Complaint - Bundling Woes
CONIFER, COLORADO -- We call it Qwest "bungling" not bundling, around here. We thought to bundle Direct TV,phone bill (including long distance),cell phone, Internet and have had nothing but problems since.
1) getting thru is half the "fun." Customer Service is a joke. In spite of "billing" dept in Canada which I eventually reached after explaining to 3 different folks the first time (and to them all again every time I have to call billing--which I was instructed to do, being given the phone number 1-800-496-0663 by the billing representative to call because he knew I would have to call every month to get my credits, the person answering that number this morning said it was not the billing number, nor would she put me through and this morning, simply told me I had to call back at the regular customer service line.
2) They have never responded in writing to my original complaint about being charged more than what was quoted. Said they were pulling the recorded phone call and it would take awhile -- "awhile" has been 4 months now.
3) Last month finally got a helpful rep in Billing which is in St.Catherine's Ontario, by the way. He adjusted all my credits and told me that because Direct TV is charged every other month the system does not provide for deducting the $10 bundle credit for that 2nd month.
4) Cell phone credit is never applied.
5) He told me to call every month to get the credits.
It is frustrating and takes at least an hour, more often 2 to get anywhere, if at all, and I feel like I have been lied to and feel we have the right to cancel this bungled program
update--billing refused to give me the cell credit this month even tho I was given it for 4 months Oct 31st by another billing clerk. Supervisor said they will not ever again and it is too bad I was misquoted but there is nothing she can do about it. I believe companies must stand behind their sales reps' words and offers. Apparently Qwest doesn't believe in honesty, just greed...just ask former CEO Nacchio!