Old Navy Complaint - Poor Online Service and Organization of Old Navy Online Store
MOORESTOWN, NEW JERSEY -- I was originally very excited to order a pair of pants that the stores did not have in my size on your online store. However, I am truly dissatisfied with your online services for the following reasons.
1. I viewed through the online sales and found a few things that I was interested in purchasing, since they provide a shorter (Ankle) version of pants that are not available in the stores. I found a skirt (Brown Sateen Skirt, which would match the blazer that I wanted to purchase women's sateen blazer) however, every time I tried to choose the item it came up unavailable. I called a representative to assist me but she was unable to find the shirt at all, even though the internet said they had it in a size 12. (The next day after I placed the order, the skirt came up with no problems). This was frustrating to see since I had already placed the order and was not going to pay another shipping cost.
2. I wanted to purchase $100 worth of items to receive the free shipping, however, this conflicted with the $10 rewards that I also wanted to use. You could not enter both. I decided not to buy a pair of jeans because of this disappointment. I called a representative again to ask about the skirt, she could not help me and she told me I could not apply both discounts.
3. When I received the package, I ordered the Women's mid-rise herringbone pants ANKLE, they were $20, to match my coffee blazer. However, the package said Ankle, the pants were not an ankle. They were very long and the label did not say Ankle.
4. I called a representative to help me, she was not pleasant. She told me they sent the wrong pants, and they no longer had any in an ANKLE. She did not try to accommodate my disappointment nor offer any type of exchange. I told her this is an inconvenience now that they sent me the wrong pants and I have to go to the store to return them. I now do not have a matching skirt or pants for my blazer. I have to return the item, which should have not come up if you did not have them in an ANKLE in the first place. Not my mistake and no apology.
5. I go to the Old Navy store to return my pants. They only want to give me back $17.65 for the pants, because I got them with a discount from the Rewards. I now lose my rewards points that I have earned. The pants were originally $20.00, I could have applied that money to the other purchases. I am very angry with this process. The saleswomen explained there is nothing she can do, the store gets returns all the time. I lose my reward money.
6. I was originally very excited to see the prices of your online store. However, I will never recommend anyone to purchase from your online services and I will not be purchasing from Old Navy any longer. I just recently started shopping with your store. I wanted your company to know of the poor service of your online company.