National Home Protection Complaint - Fraud - Appears To Be Bait & Switch
I wish I'd searched the internet first!
This company emailed me a copy of the contract I was getting into, I was told I could review the contract I received in the mail for 30 days and then cancel for a full refund. I purchased TWO contracts for my homes.
1. Contract in Email differs from Contract Mailed. (Bait and switch)
2. Rude over the phone, and you can not get to the right person to talk to, no calls are returned.
3. $50.00 administrative fee was not mentioned in the 'emailed' version of the contract, or over the phone with sales person. (total $100 in my case)
4. FBI say's this amount is to low to concern them. Gave me a few other options to investigate.
5. The company really knows how to 'not handle' issues like this, which shows me they do it often.
6. I just hope no one else gets screwed.