Air France Complaint - Worse Airlines - Worse Airline to travel with
ONTARIO CA -- Very Bad experience with Air France.
Suffered a lot with 1 year old daughter. All her special prescribed food was delay by 3 days.
We bought $ 2,100 each ticket to go to India for only 12 days to attend brother’s marriage and this is what we have experienced with Air France.
Experience while going to Delhi
• Left Toronto on 23rd of Dec, 2007 in flight # 353 to celebrate Christmas with family and to attend brother’s wedding on 26th of Dec.
• Connecting flight # 148 from Paris to Delhi was cancelled just 30 minutes before boarding due to short technical staff.
• All 5 checked in baggage were thrown out in some other terminal in Paris.
• After standing in line for 5 hours we were told to collect our baggage from some other terminal and go to third terminal and take a flight to London and from London to Delhi. This is the best option they had for passenger with small kid.
• Help was refused when asked Air France to move those baggages to the terminal where we had to take flight to London.
• With one year old daughter, 2 carry bags and one stroller we took 1 bus and one train to collect our 5 thrown baggages, took 1 hour to locate them on the floor.
• Took train again for other terminal with 7 baggages, one year old daughter to catch flight to London.
• After standing in line for 3 hours we were told that London airport is closed.
• Baggages were checked in for India and we waited for 3 hours for London Airport open.
• After spending 14 hours at Paris Airport with small exhausted daughter we again went to Air France counter.
• This time we were told to take indirect flight via Bombay next day. After many request we finally got direct flight next day to Delhi.
• When we arrived at Delhi 4 out of 5 checked in baggage were missing. Took 2 hour to make missing baggage report.
• Next day after many calls we were told that only one baggage has arrived and we have to come to the airport to identify that baggage. We drove 1.5 hour to the airport. This was our Christmas morning when we were at the air port.
• Day of My brother’s marriage for which we specially went, we still had 3 baggage missing. All our clothes, gifts, baby food and wife’s jewelry were in that.
• Next day we were told that they will deliver 2 more baggage to our home. 2 more baggage arrived after my brother’s marriage.
• Final baggage arrived 3 days after our flight landed.
Experience while coming back
• Flight was 2 hours delayed from India.
• Connecting Flight from Paris was also delayed.
• Arrived Toronto and one baggage out of 4 were again missing. Air France is still unable to locate that bag which has some important papers and my wife’s jewelry.