MyFreeEstimates.com Complaint - Beware - Contractor Referral Service
During my membership with my free estimates it was a complete disappointment in every possible way imaginable from the quantity and quality of there leads to customer support. Shown below is a list of problems that happened within a short period of time.
1. My free estimates guaranteed that I would receive 17 leads per month. The first month I received approximately 4, thereafter it was anywhere from 0 to 2 leads per month.
2. Leads were originally $35.00 each for roofing until my account ran down to zero then I would be billed $40.00 per thereafter.
3. Myfreestimates.com automatically refreshed my account of $350.00 when I still had $145.00 remaining. Since my account still had a remaining $145.00 myfreestimates.com had the nerve to say, ” you’re being billed $40.00 per lead now,” not as originally agreed.
4. I complained to my sales representative who said, “ you’re not receiving that many leads because I see you’re not on our premier program which is an additional fee of $240.00”. This now means I would receive leads at a discount fee of $29.00 each and I would receive a text message and email when a lead is available for me.
5. The sales representative wanted my email address so that he could send a test message and if I don’t receive it for me to call him back immediately.
6. I never received the test message so I called him back and all I got was his voice mail. To make a long story short, I never heard from this man again.
7. After all this frustration I decided to call the CEO Eric Carstens this gentleman was very sympathetic and decided I was 100% in the right from my phone conversations with customer service. He decided myfreeestimates.com would refund my $590.00 plus the $145.00 I left in my account. I told him I already disputed the charge of $590.00 and all that you owe me is $145.00. He said no problem, I’ll mail you a check immediately!
8. I told Eric Carsten that maybe in two months I may feel differently about Myfreeestimates.com and may rejoin. Eric said, “very good, I’ll have a representative call you in 2 months.
9. Now approximately 1-1/2 months go by and no check only a collection notice?
10. I called myfreeestimates.com and a representative said, I see you’re in collection and to have a f--king nice day and hung up. I called back and asked about the $145.00 owed, this same representative said, “you’re not getting a f--king dime”!