Dr. Franks Joint Pain Relief Informative - Beware Of Dr. Franks Pet Pain Reliever Spray
I saw a commercial on television about Dr. Frank's pet pain reliever spray, so I went to their web site. I was very disturbed by what I found. The product has Mercurius Vivus in it, here is the description they give for this:
The treatment is derived from the element mercury. This remedy has no toxicity because the mercury is diluted to such extremely small amounts.
Mercury is fatal no matter what amount or form it is in, if ingested.
I have sent an email to the company, asking them how they can sell something with Mercury in it.
If I had not read the ingredients in Dr. Frank's pet pain reliever, I would have bought it, not even realizing the damage it would do to my dog.