County Inn and Suites Complaint - Don't Stay Here!
HOUSTON, TEXAS -- I did it again after I said I never would! The Country Inn and Suites at 11230 Southwest Freeway in Houston is the most horrible place I've ever stayed, and I travel extensively for my job. I've had 4 horrible stays at this hotel over the past 6 months, and have even spoken directly with the owner, Mr. Khan. He promised all my complaints would never happen again.
On Tuesday, January 22nd, I checked into the hotel. Here are my specific complaints:
1. No temperature control. On the A/C unit, it says the control is on the wall. Where the control should be, just a blank wall plate. I sweated all night.
2. Business center's computer didn't work so couldn'd print out boarding pass.
3. Front desk clerk had recently had a frontal lobotomy and was only capable of giving blank stares when you asked a question.
4. NO HOT WATER IN SHOWER. Had to take a sponge bath (4th time this has happened at this hotel) and go to work with dirty hair.
5. Pillows were made of lead.
6. Breakfast consisted of sour milk (every time I've been there), warm yogart and inedible eggs.
So, unless you really enjoy a poor night's sleep, cold showers, dirty hair and inedible food, don't stay at this hotel!