Swivel Sweeper Complaint - Battery Operated "Swivel Sweeper"
CALIFORNIA -- The Swivel Sweeper is a piece of junk. What's worse is that if you call the number in their TV commercial, DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY CREDIT CARD OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION OF ANY KIND!
How the scam works:
1. They first ask your name, address, phone number, etc.
2. Then they ask "How do you wish to pay...?
3. If you answer, you will automatically be sent the product and a charge will appear on your statement. You will have been recorded as having ordered the product... even before while on the phone you are given the opportunity to ask about a warranty or any other information.
4. When the product arrives and if you unpack it and try it out, you'll see it doesn't perform as claimed.
5. If you call them to complain (good luck getting them to answer) they'll tell you to send it back for a refund (minus $15 shipping charge).
6. If you send it back (paying again for shipping) you'll never hear from them.
7. If you call them again (and again good luck getting them to answer) to ask about your refund, they'll tell you
A) We never received the product (or)
B) We received the product but you didn't request a return authorization number (or)
C) We received the product but you didn't return all the parts.
I returned their piece of junk but have not yet received a refund after eight weeks. I have been ripped off.
DO NOT PURCHASE A SWIVEL SWEEPER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! DO NOT EVEN CALL THEM!!! THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM!!!