Popeyes - Colorado Blvd Near The Mall Complaint - Food Poisoning - Chicken
EAGLE ROCK, CALIFORNIA -- Last Sunday my mother and I went to Popeyes and purchased $32.plus for Dinner. It was the first really hot day of the year and no-one wanted to cook. So off we went to popeyes. I felt un-easy about all the chicken they had cooked ahead and it being so hot outside. I trusted they knew what they were doing. But shortly after dinner we all started being sick from both ends. Then I began to think. There was way to much chicken piled high as they could get it and 2+2=4 This was the only food we ate that day other than ceral for morning. It was the chicken. I do believe they cooked to much to far in advance. I have been a waitress all my life and my daughter is now. I know better than to go against a gut feeling.
The chicken had sat to long in that heat. We have always eaten CFC but the new batter is not what we wanted. So we went to your business and had fish last week. But we returned to find out the fish special was gone. So chicken would be ok. Service was really nice.