Window Vango Pittsburgh Complaint - Window Vango Pittsburgh - Unprofessional & Incompetent
PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA -- If you are looking for window treatments in the Pittsburgh area, do not call Window Vango - anyone can do a better job than they did. Read through my 6 weeks of hell with them:
- told me it would take 2-3 weeks to order, my order took 6 weeks
- limited selection of fabrics
- never answered any of the phone lines and never returned phone calls unless I sounded like a new customer & said in a voice mail that I wanted to order from them, then they would call me back in 4 hours
- showed up after 6 weeks with my order - and it was the WRONG roman shade, different style and fabric completely from what I ordered
- I was told it was a "miscommunication" and a few sentences later they admitted that they changed my order because they said the fabric wasn't available in the type of roman shade I ordered - who changes your order without telling you? they were unapologetic about it and acted put-out that I wouldn't keep the wrong shade they ordered for me.
- took me a week to get them to resolve the issue (call me back) and treated me very rudely and their only offer was to give me $100 off of the ugly shade they ordered for me instead of the one I ordered or come back to my house and let me re-order from them - why would I put myself through the hell of another order with them, especially since I have absolutely no confidence already that they will order what I want?
- the owner/guy I originally ordered from showed up to take the product back and was very rude & literally stormed in and out of the house, didn't say but 2 words to me, never apologize or tried to fix things
- they also took a week to refund my money after I returned the product to them.
I will never order from this company again and I have been telling everyone I know about my experience. I have no idea how they are still in business running it the way they do right now and treating their customers the way I was treated. And I was very nice through this whole entire process which totally screwed me over, not them. They should not have changed my order and let me wait around 6 weeks for something so completely different from what I wanted. It was a $650 window treatment - what, I wasn't supposed to notice it was not what I ordered? I wasted 6+ weeks and a ton of time on this and am taking my business elsewhere where there is actually real professional service & competency being offered. Do yourself a favor and avoid Window Vango at all costs.
Go to Lowe's or order for yourself online at Smith+Noble. It's worth a little extra money, trust me. I'll never make this mistake again & I have a whole house of window treatments that I need to purchase...