Friedman Jewlers Informative - I Overpayed On A Ring

Review by sad and broke on 2008-06-23
TEXAS -- I am a staff sergeant in the military and had an allotment to pay for my wife ring. As I was away serving my country, I over payed $4000 on the ring. I called and was told I should be receiving my money in 30 days.

Now I am finding out the company filed bankruptcy and I cant contact no one concerning this matter. What am I supposed to do.
Comments:3 Replies - Latest reply on 2008-06-23
Posted by madconsumer on 2008-06-23:
this is the sad news about bankruptcy. the small man gets nothing. you would need to secure a lawyer who handles this type of thing. it would more than likely the cost you more than what you would, 'maybe', get back. eventhough a judgement can be made in your favor, that is no guarantee of you ever getting your money back.

as a last resort, you could try contacting your credit card company and dispute the charge.
Posted by yoke on 2008-06-23:
Try contacting JAG they may be able to help.
Posted by D on 2008-06-23:
How did you over pay by four grand?

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.