Comcast Corporation Complaint - Dear Comcast...
NORTHAMPTON, MASSACHUSETTS -- High speed internet service was scheduled to be installed at my address on February 2 between 3 and 5:00 pm. Didn't happen. What did happen:
1) I took three hours vacation time from work for nothing
2) I made five phone calls to ***-***-****; learned the phone menu by heart
3) I canceled dinner reservations for 7:00 when told they could be here by 7:30. They weren't.
4) I fought with husband; dealt with hungry kid.
5) I got two reference numbers:#574301; #89962512 AND ticket number #CRO271170007. Great.
6) I talked to Tom in Winnipeg, Canada (!) who was mainly concerned with filling out forms to get the techs in trouble: in other words, I worked for you.
7) I found out there's no communication between office and techs. Aren't you guys in the communication business? CELL PHONES, maybe?
8) I will get to use more vacation time on Wednesday, waiting for installation.
For all this, 41/2 hours of frustration, no shower and cold food plus domestic discord I save $20.00 on my next bill? Get real.