IPower Complaint - IPower Is The Worst Webhosting Company Imaginable
PHOENIX, ARIZONA -- Here's a list of Ipower's service blunders:
1. shut off my website for non payment when indeed it was paid in full. After I proved to them that I had paid by sending them a credit card statement it took them 3 days to turn the site back on - total downtime was 6 days!
2. They increased my yearly payment by $525!! They said that is was the same amount I'd always paid. After I proved to them that I had paid only $342 for the last year by sending them a credit card statement they refused to give me a receipt. I tried for 3 weeks,calling every other day, I still do not have a receipt for the payment I made. Sounds like the higher price will be back.
3. Their spam control does not block anything, there can be Viagra in the subject and it gets through - there spam control is a extra paid service.
4. There servers reset and go down on a weekly basis -when you call tech support they say they know nothing about it. They have a watchdog service that monitors when the servers go down and sends an email - their tech support people don't know what it is.
5. tech support is the worst - they should go back to their jobs at McDonalds.
6. And the last straw - They had my websites down for 3 weeks!! they could not tell me when they would be operational! After their attempts to block me from removing my sites from them(hard to believe the things they did) was unsuccessful, I moved on.
How this company stays in business is beyond me.