Best Buy Carpets Informative - Service and Quality Sucks
AURORA, ILLINOIS -- 1. The base board trim stain does not match the stain of the flooring.
2. The staircase bannister floor was severely damaged. We have not been able to fix this problem by ourselves. When your representative was supervising the installation, we had pointed out this to him and he had stated that he would have the contractor correct it. We never heard from either party on this matter.
3. The basement stair wall was damaged as a result of the damage to the banister floor and had to be fixed.
4. Sloppy workmanship required us to get the areas affected patched and painted.
5. The nails that were not properly attached can still be seen through the floor.
6. And the productive time lost due to the total disregard of our time by your contractors.