Bob Davidson Ford Auto Body Complaint - Here's How My Car Was Returned To Me After Taking Over Three Weeks To Repair
PARKVILLE, MARYLAND -- Here's How My Car Was Returned To Me After Taking Over Three Weeks To Repair:
1. The inside of my car smelled like hell. I had to drive around with the windows to keep from throwing up. The smell gave me a headache.
2. Black stain inside by the sun roof.
3. Drivers inside door panel broken.
4. Paint chipped on the side of both Front doors, small dent not repaired.
6. Paint on passengers side front panel not painted correctly has brown tint to the paint color. My car is blue.
7. Quote for the work I requested was 400.00 I was charged 823.65.
Which is unbelievable since the work was done so inadequately.