HMSL Complaint - Bad Experience With Dealership
I recently purchased Honda aviator from Kun Honda - Chennai. The service I received was pathetic to say the least.
The following are the difficulties faced during the sales process
1. The finance arrangement is very poor. The lead time for finalizing the loan arrangement is 15 days. The document requirements were not explained properly. With out knowing whether the address proof was admissible or not the executive made me sign all the required documents & the checks as well!!! It took him 15 days to find out whether the name of my company (Ashok Leyland Ltd. ) was there on their list or not !!!!!1`
2. Promised vehicle delivery was not done. (On the day of the supposed delivery I was intimated that my vehicle loan was not approved. And the manager refused to take any ownership for the same. ) It took another 2 weeks for the delivery of the vehicle.
3. The PDI was not done properly. On the very next day of the delivery, my vehicle had problems in starting and it would stop very time slowed down the vehicle.
4. Break down service was not provided.
5. No contact from the dealership post sales.
6. The sales process delivery was very rude. My calls were constantly put on hold for over 10 minis.
Overall sales experience with the Honda Dealership is pathetic. It caused me immense stress & mental torture
As I had said before my vehicle had problems in starting and it would shutoff every time I slowed. I took the vehicle to the dealership. It was taken to the workshop and returned to me after almost 2 hrs (I was told it would take about ½ hr!!) I was informed that the idling had to be set & was assured that they have taken care of the problem I would not face any such difficulties in future.
BUT the very next day when I tried starting the vehicle the same thing happens!!! If this is the case for simple things like idling adjustment, I can only imagine how your workshop would address a serious issue!!! This just enumerates the unprofessional manner your workshop functions in. The thought of giving my vehicle for servicing at your dealership frightens me.
I am at loss of words to explain the stress I’m going through because of dealing with your dealership.
Today morning my vehicle was AGAIN taken to the workshop. Does it take twice to set that problem right????