Parrot Lagoon Key West Complaint - Don't Stay Here!
OCEAN CITY, MARYLAND -- We stayed in one of the cabanas for a weekend. The only ok thing was the kitchen.
Here are the bad things:
1. The couch was old looking and worn out and the kitchen chairs looked like they were from the 70's.
2. The bathroom was so tiny! I have never seen such a tiny bathroom! We both could hardly turn around in the shower! The toilet was run down with paint coming off, the 'limited housekeepers' left a dirty washcloth on the shower with hair on it, there was little hairs on the sink and window, the floor cracked with each step, the bottom of the shower stall had rust. There were also ants, the stall had no place for soap, there was no soap to begin with...only 2 little shampoo bottles which one was diluted with water.
3. The place had no phone! What kind of place has no phone??!!
4. The bedroom was tiny as well with a broken down bed, and a dresser with paint chipped off as well.
5. The porch door did not reach from ceiling to floor so when the rain came, we had to put a towel under there, which was soaked. The porch was tilted downward!
6. This is my favorite part lol...if you leave any dirty dished in the sink, it's a $50 charge...$50!! I understand having some consideration for others, but $50??!! That's not all...they expect you to take out your own trash, and if you leave any in there, it's $100!! aaaaahahahahahaha!!
The place is run down with 'limited housekeeping', no phone, and no renovations except for the kitchen, the rest is ghetto from the 70's...and it was $100 per night!! Never again!!