Homestead Studio Suites Complaint - Bad Motel Featuring Poor Service and more
WOODBRIDGE, NEW JERSEY -- Terrible motel run very poorly.
1) Has a number of people staying here that are being put up by the state of New Jersey (making it an apartment rather than a motel) w/ all of the problems that attend something like that.
2) Horrible customer service. The staff doesn't information from one shift to the next...EVER.
Manager doesn't even call you when she says she will.
3) Very dirty. All through the building.Laundry room was filthy and the pool looked like a pond in the woods.
4) Hard to find and get into from the street.Calling the staff and asking for directions is an exercise in futility.
5) Not safe at all.It sits between the I-95 and Garden State Parkway right of Route 9. Lots of car break-ins and seedy characters hanging out.
6) Unless you are from South Asian or enjoy the smell of South Asian food you likely won't care for the curry-cooking smell that permeates the building.
All in all, a poor place to stay and it probably should be avoided unless you are A) Broke B) Desperate C) Being put up by the state of New Jersey.