Frigidaire Informative - Microwave Inside Wiring Caught Fire
I do not have the serial model for the Frigidaire stainless steel microwave because it was burnt beyond any recognition. We remodeled less than two years ago. My 18 month old and myself were sleeping and the microwave was not being utilized but apparently caught fire. I awoke to dense smoke in which I twice could not get to my baby's room. We are so fortunate that we had a balcony outside of the master bedroom that I was able to scream for help.
This is a condensed version of a loving mother having to deal with the possibility of losing her world... because of a Frigidaire microwave!!!