Aqua Star/Walmart Complaint - Food Poisoning After Eating Aqua Star Frozen Sushi
TERRE HAUTE, INDIANA -- In July 2007 I purchased a package of Aqua Star Frozen Sushi from Walmart in Terre Haute, IN.
Approximately one hour after eating the sushi I began vomiting, later having diarrhea. I had gotten food poisoning.
Walmart refused to refund my money.
Aqua Star attempted to blame the problem on Walmart's handling of the product.
I found another individual in Georgia who also got food poisoning after eating the same product from a Walmart.
If anyone else is familiar with this problem I am attempting to file a class-action lawsuit.