Juniper Bank Complaint - Rude And Unreliable Customer Service / Age Discrimination / Wrongful Charges
WILMINGTON, DELAWARE -- If I wrote a detailed list of all the things Juniper has done to my family I would be here for an hour, so I am going to give a list:
*Changed our due date frequently with no warning so that our automatic payments were always late.
* Billed us for late fees after changing due dates- which eventually caused us to have over the limit fees.
* Refused to let me talk to managers.
* Lost letters confirming our new address so they sent our bills halfway across the country and then charged us late fees when we didn't get bills in time.
* Told me the only way I could talk to them was through fax-hung up on me when I said I did not have a fax machine.
* Raised our interest rate to 24.99 and refused to drop it because of the times we were late after they sent our bills to the wrong state.
* Discriminate against younger couples.
* Had a manager tell me "You're not allowed to talk anymore, I am not listening to anything you say. I just want to talk to your husband" Sex discrimination.
* Charged us a 40 fee on a zero balance.
* Refused to take a payment over the phone when we wanted to close our account
* Lied about deadlines.
* Lied about fees.
* Managers response to evidence of lying by other employees "I wasn't at that conversation".
* Run for your life, transfer your balance and close your account.