Star Nissan Complaint - Discrimination - Auto Repair
SKOKIE, IL 60077, ILLINOIS -- Ever been treated with disrespect by Star Nissan Service Department?
Please excuse my grammar, I am mad.
1. Got there at 9:00 am in the morning on November 24, 2008 gave M my information and immediately he stated your warranty just expired in September 2008.
2. I stated that I would like my car diagnosed because my car was running cold. I mention that it maybe a transmission problem.
3. M stated “okay we will take a look at it” I asked if someone could take me home and he said sure. M told the porter to take me home in my car. I stated, “My car” wow my car is broken. Red flag
4. I called the dealer ship at 11:00 am asking if they located the problem and M said no.
5. I called at 12:45 asking if they located the problem, I was told no by another gentleman.
6. Shortly after M called stating that I had over $1100 in damages. I asked him to give me a quote for three of the important damages and he said $780, I said go ahead and fix my car. I then call Toyota asking about my warranty. Toyota said yes you still have a warranty. I called M back and told him to stop the work (within 10 minutes), and he said okay, I also mention again that I have a warranty. He stated again, No your warranty has expired. I told him to call Toyota warranty department to verify the warranty. He did and he found that my warranty had not expired.
7. After M talked to Toyota he called and stated that Toyota warranty only covered the air condition unit. I told him that I will give him a call back in 10 minutes; I wanted to dispute the claim with the warranty department.
8. I called the warranty department and my brother, warranty would not cover the total damages and my brother told me to go and get my car.
9. I call M and told him that I was coming to get my car to take it back to Toyota. M asked my why and I told him that Toyota misrepresented my warranty. M then stated well we all ready started on your car, and I stated why, I told him not to start on my car.
10. I called the police and they told me that it was a civil matter and they were not going to get involved, after playing and joking around with M.
11. I then asked for a service manager who eventually told me that I was a liar. I need some legal advice or help. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. When I picked up my car Nissan had performed all services on my car including the air conditioning repair, something I never agreed to. They tricked me out of $755.00 in one day. They would not release my car unless I paid for the services that I never agreed to pay for.