Supercenter #1220 Complaint - I Will Never Set Foot Into Kirkman Rd. Supercenter #1220 Ever Again Because My Foot Is Chalky White From The Ortho Insecticide
ORLAMNDO, KIRKMAN RD., FLORIDA -- I will never set foot into kirkman rd. Supercenter #1220 ever again because my foot is chalky white from the Ortho Insecticide that got spilled all over me during checkout. The Management refused to solve this minor emergency in a timely manner. The management said, "well its your fault you wasted all the bug spray." The cashier accidentally pushed the bottle off the belt and into the aisle. the bottle of Ortho Insecticide split open and gushed out onto my pantleg and soaked my sock, all the way down into my boot. The cashier continued to scan all the items and complete the transaction. I stood in line at customer service to ask for assistance, but the chemical began to burn my ankle. So I stepped up to the manager desk and they told me to wash in the restroom. I took off my shoe and sock but could not lift my leg into the sink as I slipped on one foot. so I took handful of water and splashed it down toward my leg and tried to rinse my leg below the knee as well as my foot, but there was no soap.
I went back to the manager desk and they refused to help. the managers just went over to the cashier and verbally accosted her and walked around in circles. They seemed more concerned with mopping the floor than helping me clean my leg. I asked for a pair of shower shoes or even just a sock so I could make it to my car and go home, but they refused to help and continued to act as if it were my fault. so I had to stick my burning foot back into my insecticide filled boot, and walk to my car without assistance and drive home. as I walked out of the store, nobody even looked in my direction or offered their assistance. Now that I am home, I see the MSDS shows danger if in contact with skin. My skin is dry and crackling with dead skin flakes after nearly 15 minutes of exposure to the chemicals pyretherin in that Ortho insecticide.
This all occurred On Saturday, January 10th at 3:00pm. I will never go to that store ever again, due to the entire management staff's lack of action to provide any type of assistance to a customer during an accident.