Wyndham Hotels Complaint - Wyndham Cozumel - What A Disaster!!!
WYNDHAM COZUMEL -- What a disappointment!!! We scheduled our first family Christmas vacation at the Wyndham Cozumel from 12/21/08 - 12/27/08. My husband, our sons and families - 9 people in all. 7 days & 6 nights all-inclusive. The disaster:
1. Not enough staff - We stood in line sometimes for 30 minutes just to get a soft drink at the bar. One bartender.
2. No TV remote in the room - Requested in for 5 days at the front desk and leaving notes in Spanish & leaving tips for housekeeping.
3. No coffee service in room for 3 days.
4. No children activities as advertised for whole trip.
5. Ran out of towels for beach for first 5 days at the hotel.
6. Not enough tables at Xmas Eve dinner and was asked to vacate our table so other people could eat.
7. Resort ran out of food at the evening meal several times.
8. The quality of food was fair at best. I contacted Wyndham Customer Service regarding problem. After spending approx. $13,000 in airfare and hotel rooms they said they would credit our account for $40.00!!!
I am still in negotiations with them. Should they make a VALID effort to compensate for this NIGHTMARE, I will notify all. If you hear nothing BEWARE OF WYNDHAM!!