Alliance Home Warranty Complaint - Alliance Home Warranty Is The Worst
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA -- I have since 1.21.09 been trying to get what I would consider to be a simple electronic issue repaired.
• On 1.21.09 Can Can Electrical in Las Vegas came out and made a diagnosis of the issue and said they could not perform the work without an approval.
• That approval (or denial)was supposed to come to me within 24 hours (according to the Can Can representative).
• I went a few days and did NOT hear anything. I called your office on the 27th and the representative said that the issue had been fixed. The Isssue had not been FIXED but rather only diagnosed.
• In other words no one at your office knew about an approval being needed for my work. (More miscommunication)
• Then the represenative said the approval was denied…..Then during the same call a supervisor informed her that the work COULD be approved (due to what she called a “loophole” and that someone would be here at my home on 1.30.09 to perform the repairs.
• Another electrician came out on 1.30.09 and that person did not have orders to repair the problem but rather had an order to only diagnose the problem. (this had already been done by the electrician on 1.21.09.
• So someone named George at First American, (it’s annoying to have Alliance as the warranty company when another company is actually handling the issue) got on the phone and once again a judgment was made that the work should be completed and that someone would be contacting me to perform the work. (This would make for my SECOND APPROVAL to have this work performed)
• No one contacted me. I called again earlier this week and after waiting on hold for ½ hour AGAIN, I was told someone would contact me and that I would have someone out here on 2.06.09 to perform the work between 11am and 2pm.
• I had also contacted your office and left a message and after being very specific with this person for YOUR OFFICE. I was again assured that an electrician was coming out to perform the work…not simply diagnose. This was my THIRD approval.
• On Friday 2.6.09 I waited for this service call and then about 3:30 pm I called Alliance and after another lengthy wait I was imformed that someone at 12:40 that day had denied the claim. I RECEIVED NO CALL about this…..I had to call to discover this.
• So to sum this travesty all up I have had 3 discussions about my work where three approvals were granted, (George of First American wanted a copy of my electrical issues faxed to him for his records – which I did), Two electricians have visited where the same diagnosis was made. And now I get a stealth no contact denial after three approvals (after major discussions and on hold time on my part took place.)