Veterans Administration Complaint - How Can I Sue The V.A.?

Review by axhandlebill on 2009-03-09
I finally got my disability from the veterans administration and got 100% but I filed back in 1969 and they didn't pay me for that just for a few months...Who or how can I get a lawyer to go after them. I know about the tart act and I don't want to do that, its still controlled by the Government. I want a new case and a way to plow through all the red tape.

I know my case sound dumb maybe to you, but it won't to all the veterans that this will help...

Your Name:
(displayed with your comment)
Your E-mail:

Your Experience/Advice:
Check spelling

By clicking submit you agree that you have read and accept the Terms of Service & Privacy Policy.

Note: All comments are reviewed by a moderator before being published. Please be sure to read our guidelines before commenting.