Kaiser Permanente Complaint - Horrible Treatment
ATLANTA, GEORGIA -- Kaiser is the very worst health care provider I could imagine. I need an injection in my spine for severe pain in my left arm. I have had this done three times in the past but here is what I have to go through to get the procedure done.
1. Make an appointment with my primary care physician ant tell him what I need done and get a referral. [$50] [four days]
2. Go to the referral office and get them to make an appointment with the Pain Clinic and have then evaluate the referral. [$50]
3. [2 weeks later] Go to the Pain Clinic and have the Tech ask me if I am in pain [$50]
4. Go back to Kaiser and try to get approval for the injection [2 weeks]
5. Make appointment with Pain clinic for the injection [2 weeks]
6. Finally get the injection to ease my pain.
The entire process took almost six weeks!! All Kaiser would do is say this is "standard" procedure. Shut the car door on your hand and wait six weeks to get the door open and you would know what I went through!!!
More Reviews on Kaiser Permanente :