Wendy's Informative - Don't Go There. "Informative Review"
GEORGETOWN, TEXAS -- Just don't go there.
1. Their hiring practices are unethical (racist) they predominately hire Mexicans.
2. They're incompetent: Because of their reluctance to use the English language they choose not to communicate effectively causing incorrect orders and disrespect their customers with attitudes due to the employees ignorance.
3. They operate this Wendy's like a Mexican Restaurant: By playing Spanish language music at such a volume that you cannot speak with the person sitting at the table across from you.
4. The management is extremely rude to the elderly of our community. Example: An elderly woman recently placed an order that the employee misunderstood. When the elderly woman explained the order was incorrect the employee got an attitude and stated in Spanish "the old bat doesn't know what she wants." I stood behind the elderly woman hearing the order that she placed and was given the wrong items. The manager comes at the elderly lady with here hands flying in the air and says "what is YOUR problem" the elderly woman began to speak, as she did so the manager then quickly interrupted her saying "OK, OK what do you want". The manager then got the items, put them on the tray, and tossed the tray to the elderly woman, which the tray ran up on the elderly womans fingers that were on the counter.
These are the type (Racist Mexicans) that Wendy's is hiring and allowing to manage and operate within our community.
Communications have been made to upper management and even to the Corporate Office.
Things change for a week or so then the managers and employees go back to their old ways.
How can Wendy's fix this problem:
1. Practice ethical hiring practices by hiring qualified individuals. Making sure that the management doesn't unfairly treat individual employees that aren't within their ethnicity in order to employ predominately those within the managements ethnicity (Mexican).
2. Treat customers, especially the elderly, with the respect they they deserve and within the language the CUSTOMER speaks. Wendy's should not hire anyone that cannot speak the English language effectively or chooses not to speak the English language while at work. It's not professional or ethical to speak in a language that you think the customer might not understand in order to insult a customer.
3. Management should be aware of the demographics which make up the community in which the Wendy's store operates. If your demographics are 75% Caucasian who are not Spanish speaking and 75% or more of your business is within that demographic, then you should not be inconsiderate of that demographic by playing music that employees want to hear, but rather play what the customers may enjoy and at a volume that is pleasant, not unpleasant.
So if you are looking for a correct order, effective communication, a place where you the customer will be appreciated, or even a pleasant experience then the Wendy's at 1102 River Bend Dr, Georgetown, TX 78628 is not the place to do so. Just don't go there as nothing has changed since it was built.