CitiFinancial Auto Complaint - Loan Sharking By A Company That Your Tax Dollars Helped Bail Out
This is a great site to vent. I plan to do more than complain to and about Citi finance. I strongly encourage everyone who has experienced bad loan practices with Citi to file a complaint with the Federal Trades Commission, if they receive enough complaints they will investigate Citi financial practices. PLEASE take the time to file a complaint if you have been a victim of this company. It is only through organized complaint to the Commission that has control of this company that change will happen.
Federal Trade Commission
Consumer Response Center
6th and Pennsylvania, N. W.
Washington, DC 20580
877-FTC-HELP toll free (877-382-4357)
If you write please include the following:
• Your name, address and daytime telephone number, including area code;
• Name and address of the bank involved in your complaint or inquiry;
• Your bank or credit card account number;
• The name of the person you contacted at the bank, along with the date, if applicable;
• Description of the complaint. State what happened, giving the dates involved and the names of those you dealt with at the bank. Include copies of any letters or other documents that may help the agency to investigate your complaint. Please do not send original documents, copies are preferred; and remember to sign and date your letter.
More Reviews on CitiFinancial Auto: