Delta Airlines Complaint - FLIGHT # DL603 WAS LOUDY PLANE
ATLANTA, GEORGIA -- I flew the plane #DL603 on March 18, 2004 from Atlanta to LAX (depart 7:15pm). I was very miserable in that plane because of several reasons.
1) There were 10 small TV didn't work,
2) The air conditions were on very high and there were a lot of customers were freezing too death.
3) I asked one of the stewardess to turn the air down, she never did.
4) I asked the stewardess for a pillow and a blanket, but they didn't have any left.
5) The stewardesses were not friendly at all.
I have to fly to LAX again on April 29, 2004 and I am not looking foward to fly again.
P.S. There is no email to Delta Airlines. Here's the address. Delta Airlines, PO BOX 20980, Hartsfield/Atlanta International Airport, Atlanta, GA 30320
More Reviews on Delta Airlines: