Bank of America Complaint - Corrupted or breached customer database
WALNUT, CALIFORNIA -- I have been with BoA for 20 years, first one year, I was on learning curve. Up until 2007, I was a happy customer.
The changes I found are:
1. online banking balance and credit card charge continues to have errors.
2. Very hard to reach representative on telephone, and it gets harder and harder each year.
3. online banking access stop working
4. Easy credit card payment online stop working
5. Last resort: tried to match all the information to access online service with a representative on telephone and found all my input are correct by confirming with the representative but the online system still not working.
For #1 happened, I called and complaint that the balance does not match (I used Excel to match the online record row by row, and use Excel to do caculation) I found miracally in a few days the online numbers are matching again.
After a year, same thing happen, called to complaint, the online numbers are matching again after a few days. This is not coincident. There is a security breach internally.
Too bad, I have credit cards, savings, checking, CD, loan, IRA with this company, pulling out right a way is not easy. But to save myself, I have to do it.
More Reviews on Bank of America: